Ingefrid & Henry - Baby Rug - 30cm
This item complies with European EN71 - 1, 2, and 3 regulations. This item is assorted 2.
- Ingefrid and Henry are two little mice that have been dedicated to a little boy named Henry. His father and Oliver (Barbara and Janusz Bukowskis second son) are very close friends.
- Henry and Mavi (The newest member of the Bukowski family) where born within a couple of months of each other and are close friends.
- Ingefrid and Henry are part of the Bukowski "Patchwork" series and have therefore been designed using colorful materials covered in colorful patches.
- These teddy mice are especially designed for small children and have therefore been given embroidered eyes, short haired materials and are made without pellets. They are lightweight and the clothing is attached to the bodies.
- The Ingefrid & Henry baby rugs are made especially for newborns.