Ingefrid & Henry - Baby Rug - 30cm
This item complies with European EN71 - 1, 2, and 3 regulations. This item is assorted 2.
- Ingefrid and Henry are two little mice that have been dedicated to a little boy named Henry. His father and Oliver (Barbara and Janusz Bukowski's second son) are very close friends.
- Henry and Mavi (The newest member of the Bukowski family) were born within a couple of months of each other and are close friends.
- Ingefrid and Henry are part of the Bukowski "Patchwork" series and have therefore been designed using colorful materials covered in colorful patches.
- These teddy mice are specially designed for small children and have therefore been given embroidered eyes, short-haired materials and are made without pellets. They are lightweight and the clothing is attached to the bodies.
- The Ingefrid & Henry baby rugs are made especially for newborns.